Important: The automatic translated version of this document to a language different than English, can have errors in the translation, therefore, only the English version of this document is the official one. In case of discrepancies please use a professional translator.
- The software will be licensed to the Individual or Company specified in the transaction.
- Each computer requires a separate license (serial number). You have to choose an appropriate licensing option accordingly to your requirements.
- A serial number is provided for each license, and is unique for each client / license. The client is responsible to keep the serial number private and in a safe place.
- Each license require activation in order to use it beyond the trial period.
- Each license can be activated or removed (24/7) with the activation manager.
- An additional license requires to be a registered user of at least one (1) license of the selected product.
- A link to a Full version will be prepared and delivered to the provided e-mail address, together with the installation and activation instructions, as soon as we receive notification about the transaction.
- Each license includes: on-line tech support and updates during the life of the acquired version.
- We may modify any part of this transaction process at any time and without notice. The valid transaction for our products, is that in effect at the time of our acceptance of your request.
- If a tax must be paid for acquiring the product and we don’t collect such tax, you are responsible for paying it.
- Each transaction is processed within 24 hours period, from Monday to Friday.
- Please make sure that you have tested out the software to determine what version satisfy better your needs. Do you need to try MrCAD Professional?, please request a trial kit through our contact form. You can test out Mr.CAD SA using the FREE version, and this version can be downloaded (at any time) from our download page.
- Please make sure that your system fits all the requirements for the license you are buying.
Changes to this Terms:
- We may update this Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms on the Site. You are advised to review this Terms periodically for any changes.