Important: The automatic translated version of this document to a language different than English, can have errors in the translation, therefore, only the English version of this document is the official one. In case of discrepancies please use a professional translator.
- The software will be licensed to the Individual or Company specified in the Registration.
- Each computer requires a separate license (serial number). You need to choose an appropriate licensing option accordingly to your requirements.
- A serial number is provided for each license, and is unique for each client / license. The client is responsible to keep the serial number private and in a safe place.
- Each license requires activation in order to be able to use it beyond the trial period.
- Licenses can be managed (activated, re-activated, removed, updated) 24/7 with our activation manager.
- A link to a Full version will be prepared and delivered to the selected e-mail address, together with installation and activation instructions, as soon as we receive notification about the transaction.
- Each license includes: on-line tech support and updates, for the life of the acquired version.
- Additional licenses require you to be a registered user of at least one (1) license of the selected product.
- We may modify any part of this transaction process at any time and without notice. The valid transaction for our products, is that in effect at the time of our acceptance of your request.
- If a tax must be paid for acquiring Mr.CAD’s Licenses and we do not collect such tax, you are responsible for paying it.
- Each request is processed within 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Please make sure that you have tested out the software, to determine which version suits your needs before making your selection.
- Please make sure that your system fits all the requirements for the license you are buying.
Changes to this Terms:
- We may update this Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms on the Site. You are advised to review this Terms periodically for any changes.