Mr.CAD Stand Alone – FREE
How to install MrCAD Stand Alone – FREE
NOT COMPATIBLE with Windows XP
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, 7, 8, and 10. (NOT COMPATIBLE with Windows XP)
- A Graphic video card compatible with OpenGL®.
- Minimum 80 MB of free space on the hard disk.
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM memory (4 GB or more, Recommended).
- Internet connection for Activation (Not required for the FREE version).
- Optional: Internet connection for updates and on-line support.
Sample of a laptop with minimum requirements:
Laptop 32 bits with Windows Vista SP2 Home Premium. Intel(r) Core(tm) 2 CPU T5200 @1.60ghz, 2.00GB RAM. Graphic accelerator: Intel(r) 945 Express chipset family.
Sample of a Desktop PC with standard requirements:
Desktop 64bits with Windows 10 Home. AMD A10-6700 APU with Raedon(tm) HD Graphics 3.70 Ghz. 12.0GB RAM.
Nowhere here. Updates are available only through the program’s check for updates command. Once you install Mr.CAD, you can check for update from the program directly. If an update is available, he will take you to the right location. That location is only available to out clients.
Please visit our FAQs page.
Looking for Mr.CAD Oldies?
Drawing and Design Tools v.6.x, v.5.0, v.3.0 & 4Xpert.
(Support NOT available. Upgrade recommended)
- AutoCAD® full version 2002 to 2006, not LT
- Windows Vista, XP, 7
- Minimum 200 MB of free space on the hard disk
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory. Preferable 10 GB.
- For some versions of AutoCAD® and/or Windows, you must have Administrator privileges
- No updates, nor technical support. Use it AS-IS.
- Safenet Key license is required.
- Other requirements are the same as the minimum requirements for AutoCAD®