Mr.CAD Stand Alone – FREE
How to install MrCAD Stand Alone – FREE
NOT COMPATIBLE with Windows XP
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, 7, 8, and 10. 32 & 64-bit. (NOT COMPATIBLE with Windows XP)
- Display with 1280 x 768 pixels resolution or better.
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, AMD® Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core processor, or better
- A Graphic video card: 3D Graphic accelerator card with OpenGL® version 1.4 or better.
- Mouse (wheel mouse recommended)
- Minimum 200 MB of free space on the hard disk.
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM memory (8 GB or more, recommended).
- Internet connection for Activation (Not required for the FREE version).
- Optional: Internet connection for updates and on-line support.
Sample of a laptop with minimum requirements:
Laptop 32 bits with Windows Vista SP2 Home Premium. Intel® Core™ 2 CPU T5200 @1.60ghz, 2.00GB RAM. Graphic accelerator: Intel® 945 Express chip-set family.
Sample of a Desktop PC with standard requirements:
Desktop 64bits with Windows 10 Home. AMD® A10-6700 APU with Raedon™ HD Graphics 3.70 Ghz. 12.0GB RAM.
Updates of the MrCAD SA FREE version are available in the download page of this website.
For all other products updated are available through the program’s check for updates command. Once you install Mr.CAD, you can check for update directly from the program. If an update is available, the program take you to the right location. That location is available only to clients.
Please visit our FAQs page.
Looking for Mr.CAD Oldies?
Drawing and Design Tools v.6.x, v.5.0, v.3.0 & 4Xpert.
(Support NOT available. Upgrade recommended)
- AutoCAD® full version 2002 to 2006, not LT
- Windows Vista, XP, 7
- Minimum 200 MB of free space on the hard disk
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory. Preferable 10 GB.
- For some versions of AutoCAD® and/or Windows, you must have Administrator privileges
- No updates, nor technical support. Use it AS-IS.
- Safenet Key license is required.
- Other requirements are the same as the minimum requirements for AutoCAD®