- Try to find why stopped working:
- Did I installed recently a new program? An antivirus?
- My antivirus made an upgrade recently?
- If my license of Mr.CAD uses a HASP Key, Is the key inserted in the USB port?
- If you installed a program that affects Mr.CAD installation, remove it, and if Mr.CAD still does not work, re-install the Mr.CAD.
- Please contact email@example.com, and provide information about the application that cause the problem.
- If after trying different solutions, still does not work (this would be an unusual case), see how RESTORE Windows, up to the date that Mr.CAD worked.