Skip to content
- Open your Control Panel, and select Uninstall a Program.
- In the list of programs that opens, double-click your AutoCAD program. Note that your AutoCAD installation may have a different name, depending on the version of AutoCAD you’re running.
- Select Repair or Reinstall.
- In the next screen, select the Reinstall option
- Then click the Reinstall button.
- You might receive a warning to close Internet Explorer or other programs. If so, click Ignore.
- Follow the prompts. If you receive a Program Maintenance message asking whether you want to Modify, Repair, or Remove the program, select Modify and click Next.
- If AutoCAD reinstalled correctly, you’ll see a Windows with the note: You have successfully repaired this product. If so, click Finish.
- Open CAD, and check whether you can see your Mr.CAD tools or menus. If you see them, and if you do not see the error message pictured above, you’ve repaired your installation successfully.