Home › ¡Presentando a Mr.CAD! › Mr.CAD Professional › How to change between ribbons, toolbar, Mr.CAD tools and/ or combination
Posted by InGeomatics on diciembre 2, 2016
Just type this command: DV:TOOLBARS and make your selection.
- Error: The procedure entry point createDxGIFactory1 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll
- When opening MrCAD SA and move the cursor, it’s doubled many times until is not possible to see the drawing area. How do I resolve this issue?
- When I try to use AutoCAD with Mr.CAD, the Notepad opens Load.vbs file
- Unable to Locate Component – d2d1.dll
- When I run AutoCAD, I don’t see Mr.CAD Toolbars or ribbons