Home › Knowledge Base › Mr.CAD Professional › How to change between ribbons, toolbar, Mr.CAD tools and/ or combination
Posted by InGeomatics on December 2, 2016
Just type this command: DV:TOOLBARS and make your selection.
- When opening MrCAD SA and move the cursor, it’s doubled many times until is not possible to see the drawing area. How do I resolve this issue?
- When I try to use AutoCAD with Mr.CAD, the Notepad opens Load.vbs file
- Unable to Locate Component – d2d1.dll
- When I run AutoCAD, I don’t see Mr.CAD Toolbars or ribbons
- Ater hit the Escape key, can’t switch between Model and Layouts in AutoCAD.